Learn How to Succeed in Online Marketing
SES Conference & Expo provides marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape. Designed for you by industry thought leaders and innovators, our instructional program will meet your needs whatever your experience level.
Be a part of the community, receive an unparalleled education, network with your peers, and achieve results!
The agenda is programmed by the SES advisory board.
Chicago 2012 Coverage
Tuesday, Nov 13, 2012:
- Boost LinkedIn Engagement and Lead Gen: Tips from SES Chicago Opener by Miranda Miller, SEW
- 6 Social PR Tips via #SESCHI Speakers and Fave Sessions by Lisa Buyer, Social PR Chat
- Mobile Marketing & Measurement Snapshot: Google & ClickZ Insights by Miranda Miller, SEW
- 10 Of the Best Kept Secrets to B2B Videos from #SESCHI by Alexis Hall, TopRank
- Exploiting the Infinite Loop: 5 Tips for Mobile Marketing Optimization from SES Chicago by Alexis Hall, TopRank
- 14 Online Marketing Wake-Up Calls from @Avinash - SES Chicago by Jolina Pettice, TopRank
- Remarketing & Retargeting Done Right and Wrong–6 Do's and Don'ts From SES Chicago by Evan Prokop, TopRank
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 1 Recap by Josh McCoy, Vizion Interactive
- SES Chicago: Site Architecture and User Search Optimization by Christy Grant, 435 Digital
- Tweeting from Events: Tips, Tricks and Netiquette from #SESCHI by Miranda Miller, SEW
Wednesday, Nov 14, 2012
- 7 Link Building Philosophies for a Post-Penguin World – #SESCHI by Jolina Pettice, TopRank
- SES Chicago: ClickZ and Google Analytics Unveil Mobile Metrics Report by Melanie White, ClickZ
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 2 Recap by Josh McCoy, Vizion Interactive
- SES Chicago: Getting to Grips with HTML5 by Laura Donovan, Examiner
- SES Chicago: Keyword Modeling Analysis by Lauren Hartman, 435 Digital
- 5 Tips on Blogger Relationship-Building by Dana Lookadoo, Search Engine Journal
Thursday, Nov 15, 2012
- SES Chicago: Mobile Apps or Sites. That Is the Question by Melanie White, ClickZ
- SES Chicago: Building the B2B Social Media Machine – 6 Steps for Success by Evan Prokop, TopRank
- 5 Strategies to Increase Conversion in a Social World from #SESCHI by Alexis Hall, TopRank
- SES Chicago 2012 Highlights; Mobile Marketing and Measurement Snapshot by Webmaster Radio
- Avinash Kaushik Talks Mobile and Facebook and says: Do! by Bas Van Den Beld, State of Search
- SES Chicago: Linkbuilding in a Post-Penguin World by Lauren Hartman, 435 Digital
- SES Chicago 2012 Day 3 Recap by Josh McCoy, Vizion Interactive
Friday, Nov 16, 2012
- SES Chicago Soundbites by Angie Pascale, Location3
SES has been a great show for Symantec (Former VeriSign). With a great team to support us and great sponsorship opportunities, SES hosts a show that allows us to meet exceptional people. We look forward to future SES events and hope to see all of you there!
—Kristin Crist, Events Marketing Manager, Symantec
SES Chicago was a blue-chip experience. Being my first 'search' conference, I was blown away at having personal access to the world's top search talent. At the end of day 1, I had decided to attend the next SES event, wherever it might be. I left Chicago SES with a valuable list of contacts, a new insight and approach toward SEO, and a notebook full of tricks that have shown immediate returns for our law firm. Kudos to the staff for assembling such a power-packed display of the search industry's brightest stars.
—Allen Walker, Web Marketing Consultant, Keller & Keller
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music