Thanks to everyone who attended
SES New York!
Almost 4,000 online marketing professionals attend SES New York each year to keep up on best practices. The agenda includes sessions, case studies and workshops designed to help online professionals do their jobs better. Specific consideration is given to Demand Gen, SEO, PPC, RTB, Mobile, Local, as well as both Earned and Paid Social Media.
Weren't able to attend this year? See some of what you missed on YouTube:
- Avinash Kaushik, Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google, previews SES New York 2012
- Proactive Online Brand Protection: How to protect high value branded search terms at SES New York
- Davanti Digital Media and Customer Engagement at SES New York
- The key to online media performance - viewable impressions at SES New York
- Big pharma: How does it stay in compliance when using social media or digital media at SES New York?
- Tools at SES New York Linkdex
- Tools at SES New York: Liveperson with State of Search
- Author Matt Bailey of Internet Marketing at SES New York 2012
- Q&A with Vice President Mike Grehan, SES New York 2012
- Screaming Frog SEO: Tools of the trade recommendation at SES New York
- An Exclusive Interview with Dixon Jones, Marketing Director at Majestic SEO
- Tools at SES New York 2012
- Author Avinash Kaushik of Web Analytics 2.0 at SES New York 2012
- Google Venice Update & Content for Local SEO: Interview with Phillip Thune at SES New York 2012
- Tools at SES New York: Keyword Management System by State of Search
- Social Media Marketing: The long and short term value with Avinash Kaushik
News coverage and blog posts:
More SES Coveragehttp://www.clickz.com/tag/ses
SES New York is packed with 70sessions, multiple keynotes, almost 100 exhibitors, networking events, parties and more. Your customers, colleagues and competition will be in attendance - will you?
For 13 years, the global SES Conference & Expo Series has educated thousands of delegates, with a 98% satisfaction rate. Programmed by the SES Advisory Board, you can be assured - SES content is king!
SES is a great opportunity for eCommerce companies like ours to learn from industry leaders in the search and technology sectors. Will Reynolds' (SEER Interactive) link building session "Lord of the Links" was especially informative.
—Chris DiMarco, Founder, Lamps.com
SES New York was the best US conference to attend with our new SEO tool, cognitiveSEO. I can say the two days in the Expo Hall were tremendously busy. We spoke with both management people and SEO professionals. In just one month we saw positive ROI! I recommend SES to any agency and company in the search industry.
—Razvan Gavrilas, Founder, cognitiveSEO.com
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music