The agenda is programed by the SES advisory board.
- Maximizing Social Advertising for Lead Gen, Engagement & ROI
- Converting the 98%: Turning Almost Customers into Actual Customers
- Secrets of Mobile Video: YouTube and Instagram and Vine, Oh My!
- Enterprise Workflow Optimization: Maintaining an Indexible and Findable Website
- The Scoop on Content Marketing: From Ideation to Influence
- Global Social Meet Local ROI: Secrets to the Strategic Thinking & Tactics Driving Social
- Effectively Combining Paid, Owned and Earned Media
- Search Marketing Power Tools Set: SEO and PPC
- Big Data Uncovered: Becoming the Company Insight Wizard
- Spy vs Spy: Competitive Analysis
- Deliver, Engage, Transact: 11 Absolutes for Email Engagement
- The Convergence of Email, Social, and Mobile Marketing
Bring Together Paid, Owned and Earned Media in Your Marketing Campaigns
SES San Francisco returns this September with a comprehensive agenda to guide you through the new marketing landscape of converged media. Businesses can no longer treat their paid media separately, nor can they rely on one marketing channel to attract and engage audiences. Paid, owned and earned media need to work together to reach consumers across numerous channels and devices.
At SES you'll learn about strategies that drive results through your marketing campaigns across all media. Led by industry practitioners and innovators, our educational program is designed to help marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders meet their needs regardless of their experience level.
- Don't miss the SES Meet & Greet, Tuesday, Sept. 10 (following the Newcomers Meetup). Find out about this and other Networking Events ›
- Keep up with attendees on the official SES social platform:
SES San Francisco 2010 was one of the most valuable internet marketing conferences I've ever attended and I've been attending SES and many similar shows for nearly 10 years. From an unparalleled venue in the Moscone Center to exceptional speakers, valuable content, and thousands of energized attendees, SES San Francisco turned out to be one of the best internet marketing conferences ever held. If I were you I'd purchase my tickets early for future SES events.
—Kristopher Jones, President & CEO, KBJ Interactive
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Search engine marketing firm iProspect works primarily with clients who have large or complex websites, many of whom are Fortune-level companies. As a sponsor and exhibitor this past year at SES New York, we found that the number of companies suitable for our services increased by over 20% from last year. SES is a terrific event series, one that we plan to be at in New York, San Francisco and Chicago.
—Bill Muller, CMO, iProspect