How to Test your Search Marketing Campaign to Increase ROI
December 9, 2014
1:00pm ET/10:00am PT
The world of SEO and Paid Search is changing. Growth in mobile use, changes in user behavior and smarter search mean that the old rules and tricks are no longer as effective, and this opens a new set of challenges for SEO and Paid Search specialists and internet marketers. Those who embrace the new world of digital marketing will reap the rewards and create strong brands with loyal customers; those who do nothing will lose out.
At SES Atlanta you'll hear about SEO and paid search tactics and how to measure campaign successes. Led by the industry's top practitioners and innovators, our educational program and agenda are designed to help SEO specialists, digital marketers, webmasters, developers and business leaders meet their marketing needs.
SES Atlanta will cover PPC topics like:
- How to create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Tools to enhance productivity and profitability.
- How to leverage paid social to augment paid search efforts.
- How to effectively use retargeting.
- Paid search analytics and attribution.
On the SEO side, you'll learn about topics such as:
- How to diagnose and fix SEO issues that could cost you traffic and money.
- How to manage link building and content marketing without getting hit by Google Panda, Penguin, or penalties.
- Hummingbird and semantic search.
- Mobile SEO and app store optimization.
- How to determine SEO ROI in a "(not provided)" world.