Become an Exhibitor Today
As an exhibitor, qualified leads—even more than quantity—are key to tradeshow success. We found the leads at SES to be highly qualified as a first-time exhibitor. — Mark Knowles, CEO, Pixelsilk
- Opportunity to meet face-to-face with experienced decision-makers who buy and develop the products and services you deliver.
- Targeted exposure through our abundant networking opportunities such as the Meet the Experts Roundtable forums and cocktail receptions. Free conference passes enable you to attend the sessions and network with clients and prospects.
- Lead generation and ROI growth from the thousands of attendees visiting your booth.
- Brand/product visibility—SES puts you in front of new prospects every year.
- Industry exposure—SES continues to set the bar for emerging trends and news in the digital marketing industry. Be part of the industry buzz that's continually covered by The Economist, Time Magazine, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CNN, Newsday, and more.
Who's Walking the Exhibition Floor?
Consider the following overall demographics of SES Chicago attendees. One look and you will be convinced that these are the clients you need to be in front of!
Role in Purchasing Process
What You Get as an Exhibitor
Exhibit Area: The exhibit area is floor space only. The exhibitor is responsible for all booth decoration, personnel, electric, shipping,
computer, telephone, and other requirements. Exhibit floor space is made available on a first-come, first-served basis, and no assurances or guarantees for specific space can be given.
10 x 10 ft.
10 x 20 ft.
20 x 20 ft. Call for pricing
Event Website Advertising: The exhibitor's company name and description appear on the exhibitor page of the event website, which is visited by thousands of industry professionals prior to and during the event.
Advertising in Badge Booklet and the SES Social Platform: The exhibitor's company name is featured in the company listing section of the badge booklet, which is distributed to all conference attendees. The company's name and description are featured on Vivastream™, the official social platform for SES.
Conference Registration Passes for Exhibitor Personnel: The exhibitor receives two complimentary passes to the event for use by their personnel. These may not be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
Discounted Conference Registration Passes for Exhibitor's Customers: The exhibitor may offer their customers and additional personnel a discount off the regular registration rate.
*Details of sponsorship offerings are subject to change.
Contact Our Sales & Sponsorship Team:
For further information on sponsorship and exhibiting, please contact our Sales & Sponsorship Team:
Who should attend?
Director, Business Analytics
Junior Account Manager
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Chief Executive Officer/President
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Managing Director (MD)
Senior Vice President (SVP)
Vice President (VP)
Executive Director, IT
IT Project Manager