This event has been postponed until further notice.
In the meantime, consider subscribing to ClickZ's Marketing newsletter
which includes the column "Marketing to Latinos".
In the past decade, the U.S. Latino population grew by 43%, surpassing 50 million and accounting for about one out of six Americans. What's more, there has been an increase in Latino media spend of 8.4% to a whopping $6.8 billion in the year 2010. (Compared to a 6.5% increase for all U.S. media, according to Kantar Media.) SES Latino 2011 will be taking a critical look at ways to grow your brand and maximize your results in this burgeoning marketplace. Our elite panel of experts, spanning the gamut from brands to agencies, will provide you with an in-depth look at their strategies, insights and best practices. Learn about the cultural nuances and their impact on the way this marketplace behaves online, the role of bicultural Latinos as online influencers, how to deal with the language barriers (English, Spanish, Spanglish) and the differences and similarities between Latinos and general market consumers.
- Learn how search engines rank web pages and optimize yours to out-rank competitors
- Discover new methods of link building to keep your brand in front of your customers
- Increase traffic via organic listings and avoid "spam" penalties
- Optimize and rank better with pay-per-click campaigns
- Improve user experience and increase conversions by testing and tuning landing pages
- Track performance and maximize ROI using free and paid analytics software
- Network with peers and experts to learn the latest tips and trends.