Attendees may choose to attend one of three sessions offered during this time slot.
Breathing New Life into Your Email Campaign
Your list has to be engaged, your list needs to keep growing, and you have to stop opt-outs. Join us for an insightful session on ideal practices in email marketing - proven, practical, and innovative insight to help you with your email marketing success!
Best practices and lessons learned - this session will give you specific ideas to apply to your campaigns. Revive, refresh, and rejuvenate your campaigns - breathe new life. Email is here to stay.
Driving Business Value with a Social and Content Master Plan
Large brands have an average of 99 different social accounts, and some manage far more. How do you create a comprehensive social-content master plan to meet the constant demands for posts, articles, videos, and photos? How do you maintain a consistent voice and brand image across thousands, if not millions, of posts? How do you ensure that your social efforts are integrated with SEO and paid media? How do you address different client segments effectively across all of your social entities?
Attend this session to find the answers to these questions. Discover best practices for content creation, management, and measurement, and learn:
- What guidelines to include in your social and content master plan.
- How to integrate your social plan with SEO.
- How to ensure that you are speaking the right language in the right communities.
- How to track the thousands of social conversations sparked by your content.
- How to measure the bottom-line business value of social content.
Mel Carson, Brand Ambassador, Majestic SEO
Bas van den Beld, Marketing/Search Strategist, Founder, Stateofsearch.com
Social Media and the C-Suite: Building a Compelling Business Case
Social media conversations are happening about your company and executive brand right now. If you are not monitoring what is being said and responding appropriately, your organisation and your C-suite could suffer a bad online reputation. These days, decision makers are either doing their own due diligence-looking up your business for reviews and case studies-or having their assistants do it. In fact, 60% of all corporate buying decisions are influenced by what is said online about the executives of the selling organisation.
You know that you need to be present and leading positive, insightful conversations in social. Learn to combat the fear and resistance of your executive leadership. In this session, you will discover:
- How social connections drive purchasing decisions.
- How audience segmentation aids market research.
- How to measure customer service savings and sales growth.
- How to build the case for investment in both talent and budget.
- How to deliver compelling case studies of competitors' success in social.