SES London is a new digital marketing conference offering touch points for sponsors across our entire audience, both online and off.
Sponsorship packages are designed to provide companies of every size opportunities for high-impact visibility, including easy and affordable entry-level options.
Packages* include a customizable combination of:
- Option to give a presentation and take part in a panel discussion alongside your client or other brand/industry expert.
- Host a Meet the Experts networking roundtable on your chosen topic, providing direct, personal contact with our attendees.
- Table-top display space in main networking center of conference giving attendees access to your thought leadership, white papers and other marketing materials, as well as excellent brand visibility.
- Participation Speed-Networking with attendees.
- Host a networking table during lunch.
- Company branding on all marketing materials, website, signage and presentations.
- Complimentary passes for your team.
- Delegate list post-event in electronic format.
- A piece of your marketing material distributed to attendees at registration.
- Social media marketing targeted across our loyal Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn audiences.
Extra branding and thought leadership opportunities available at SES conferences:
- Primary research on Search Engine Watch and ClickZ pre-event and presentation at SES conference.
- Exclusive track sponsor including a brief address to track audience at the start and end of the day.
- Sponsorship of breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks or cocktail reception.
- Lanyard, pen, notebook sponsorships.
- Your sponsored content features on Search Engine Watch or ClickZ before and after the conference.
- Discounted rates on advertising, audience surveys, webcasts and other thought leadership branding and lead generation activities with Search Engine Watch and ClickZ.
Call +1 646-736-1842 or email us at email@example.com to receive your media kit and discover the package that delivers the best results at your company's budget level.
*Packages vary per contract. Please contact us for specific details.
Who should attend?
Director, Business Analytics
Junior Account Manager
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Chief Executive Officer/President
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Managing Director (MD)
Senior Vice President (SVP)
Vice President (VP)
Executive Director, IT
IT Project Manager