Exhibit at the TechXpo Pavilion
Attendance by Region
Attendee Demographics by Job Title
Attendee Demographics by Job Function
Ad spend is increasingly shifting toward digital marketing platforms. With a global audience from more than 40 countries, SES positions vendors to make face-to-face connections in a uniquely targeted forum.
Studies suggest that businesses are turning more than ever to their industries' most important events as a critical part of their product sourcing and buying process. SES, the "gold standard" for search and social marketing events, continues to attract decision-makers from leading brands in record numbers. Make our attendees your clients.
SES puts technologists and service providers in front of new prospects every year, with more than 90% of attendees coming to SES for the first time. Steal your competitors' customers before they even meet them.
SES continues to be the barometer for emerging trends and news in the search engine marketing industry. This is one reason why leading publications such as The Economist Magazine, Time Magazine, CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Search Engine Watch, The New York Times, CNN, Ad Week, ClickZ, Newsday and others continue to attend and report on SES.
What You Get
- 2 days of electric
- A table in the expo hall
- 1-day conference pass for the last day of sessions
- Entrance to all networking events, parties and more.
Tip: We're looking for companies who:
- Have a B2B or B2C technology or service: software, app developers, etc.
- Have the ability to provide a live demo of their product to SES attendees
- 2 years or less in business
- Never have exhibited at an SES event before (mandatory, no exceptions).