The agenda is programed by the SES advisory board.
- Social Media in the Boardroom: Building a Compelling Business Case
- Bringing Together Paid, Owned, Earned Media
- Proving the Value of Your Search Campaign: Tangible SEO Metrics
- Analytics Attack: Tracking Campaign Performances
- Content Marketing: Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets
- Mining Your Search Keywords and Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities
- Beyond the Last Click: Smart Multi-Channel Attribution Modeling
- Deliver, Engage, Transact: 11 Absolutes for Email Engagement
- Mobile Content Marketing: Connecting With Your Consumers on the Move
- How Companies are Using Social Advertising to Drive User Acquisition and ROI
- Beyond Engagement: Harnessing the Power of B2B Video Marketing
- Get Inside Your Customer's Head: Leveraging Big Data
Learn How to Succeed in Online Marketing
SES Conference & Expo provides marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies and business leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape. Designed for you by industry thought leaders and innovators, our instructional program will meet your needs whatever your experience level.
Be a part of the community, receive an unparalleled education, network with your peers, and achieve results!
- Don't miss the SES Meet & Greet, Wednesday, June 12 (following the Newcomer's Meetup). Find out about this and other Networking Events ›
- Keep up with attendees on the official SES social platform:
Friday, June 14, 2013:
- Trends and Techniques for Digital Marketers and Data Geeks #SESTO by Jennifer Slegg, SEW
Thursday, June 13, 2013:
- Jeffrey Hayzlett: Here's How to Be an Agent for Change #SESTO by Jessica Lee, SEW
- Beyond the Like: Marketers Share Social Advertising ROI Tips Ahead of #SESTO by Miranda Miller, SEW
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Madness! by Andrea Wrobel, Toronto Social Review
- 5 Ways Social Media Supports All Critical Areas of Any Company by Jasmine Sandler, SEW
- SEO, Content Marketing & Social: Hot Topics Ahead of SES Toronto 2013 by Greg Jarboe, SEW
- SES Toronto - Interview with Adam Berke from @AdRoll by Evan Carmichael, Entrepreneur Blog
- Search Optimization Trends Impacting Small Businesses in Canada by Julie King, CanadaOne
- Jeffrey Hayzlett to Keynote at SES Toronto 2013 by Greg Jarboe, SEW
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Every year our clients, agency partners and our team look forward to SES Toronto. It's a unique opportunity to learn from the top search marketers from the US, Canada and abroad and to see what best practices are having an impact. It certainly stands alone as the gold standard for search marketing events in the Canadian marketplace.
—Jeff Lancaster, Outrider
As a first time attendee, the knowledge I gained at SES Toronto was invaluable. I was really pleased with the variety of topics that were covered and the great mix of people that attended, and plan to be back again next year.
—Veronica Montero, Eighty8 Online