The agenda is programed by the SES advisory board.
- Social Media in the Boardroom: Building a Compelling Business Case
- Bringing Together Paid, Owned, Earned Media
- Proving the Value of Your Search Campaign: Tangible SEO Metrics
- Analytics Attack: Tracking Campaign Performances
- Content Marketing: Winning Hearts, Minds and Wallets
- Mining Your Search Keywords and Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities
- Beyond the Last Click: Smart Multi-Channel Attribution Modeling
- Deliver, Engage, Transact: 11 Absolutes for Email Engagement
- Mobile Content Marketing: Connecting With Your Consumers on the Move
- Maximizing Social Advertising for Lead Gen, Engagement and ROI
- Beyond Engagement: Harnessing the Power of B2B Video Marketing
- Get Inside Your Customer's Head: Leveraging Big Data
Learn How to Succeed in Online Marketing
SES Conference & Expo provides marketing professionals, brand advertisers, agencies, and business leaders with the knowledge and tools needed to traverse the dynamic digital landscape. Designed for you by industry thought leaders and innovators, our instructional program will meet your needs whatever your experience level.
Be a part of the community, receive an unparalleled education, network with your peers, and achieve results!
The material I learned from just a single session alone made it worth attending the conference.
—Sam Gomez, VP Digital Marketing, Sony Music
Every year our clients, agency partners and our team look forward to SES Toronto. It's a unique opportunity to learn from the top search marketers from the US, Canada and abroad and to see what best practices are having an impact. It certainly stands alone as the gold standard for search marketing events in the Canadian marketplace.
—Jeff Lancaster, Outrider
As a first time attendee, the knowledge I gained at SES Toronto was invaluable. I was really pleased with the variety of topics that were covered and the great mix of people that attended, and plan to be back again next year.
—Veronica Montero, Eighty8 Online