Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
"I have been to several industry conferences but SES Denver was by far the most intimate setting, providing great opportunities to network, talk to the speakers one on one, and learn a whole lot in a short amount of time!" —Tammy Smith, SEO Specialist, Page 1 Solutions
"I loved the one-day format. While there was a lot of information to digest, it didn't feel like overload. I left with some new ideas and practices I can implement immediately." —Jeff McElhattan, Digital Marketing Strategist, Imagine That, Inc.
"SES was informative, energetic and a good use of my time." —Nichole Rostad, Direct and Digital Marketing Manager, ViaSat
The world of SEO and Paid Search is changing. Growth in mobile use, changes in user behavior and smarter search mean that the old rules and tricks are no longer as effective, and this opens a new set of challenges for SEO and Paid Search specialists and internet marketers. Those who embrace the new world of digital marketing will reap the rewards and create strong brands with loyal customers; those who do nothing will lose out.
At SES Denver you'll hear about SEO and paid search tactics and how to measure campaign successes. Led by the industry's top practitioners and innovators, our educational program and agenda are designed to help SEO specialists, digital marketers, webmasters, developers and business leaders meet their marketing needs.
SES Denver will cover PPC topics like:
- How to create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns
- Tools to enhance productivity and profitability
- How to leverage paid social to augment paid search efforts
- How to effectively use retargeting
- Paid search analytics and attribution
On the SEO side, you'll learn about:
- How to diagnose and fix SEO issues that could cost you traffic and money
- How to manage link building and content marketing without getting hit by Google penalties
- Hummingbird and semantic search
- Mobile SEO and app store optimization
- How to determine SEO ROI in a "(not provided)" world
Who should attend?
Director, Business Analytics
Junior Account Manager
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Chief Executive Officer/President
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Managing Director (MD)
Senior Vice President (SVP)
Vice President (VP)
Executive Director, IT
IT Project Manager